Nik Ripken Ministries (NRM) continues to gain momentum as churches, theological schools, and mission organizations return to in-person gatherings as the effects of Covid 19 are addressed. In spite of Covid 19 restrictions the NRM team has:
- Invested many hours weekly in mentoring believers/leaders in the US and globally through Zoom calls, hundreds of emails, phone conversations, and other social media outlets.
- Provided consultation to various mission agencies and news outlets to aid them in interpreting global events of persecution, affecting our world today. We are often consulted concerning how to respond to persecution events ongoing in today’s world.
- Spoke in scores of churches and student events this first quarter of 2021. This includes more than 2,000 students and thousands of believers in other settings. Ruth Ripken continues to lead multiple events with women, introducing them to Muslim Women’s Worldview that equips them to meet Muslims in their community, sharing apostolic Christian witness with them.
- Partnered with the International Mission Board for a June 6, 2021 release of a Day of Prayer for the persecuted church https://www.kentuckytoday.com/stories/day-of-prayer-for-persecuted-church. Check also for The Day of Prayer, June 6, 2021 https://www.imb.org/persecuted/ . This is one of the many ways that NRM seeks to mobilize the body of Christ in the West to engage in fervent prayer for their brothers and sisters in persecution.
- Editing continues on a 25-hour teaching video series based on the interviews of approximately 700 believers in persecution in approximately 72 countries. This one-of-a-kind resource will be made available to churches and mission agencies to prepare those they send cross culturally. It will especially become a major teaching tool used by short and long-term missionaries who desire to serve cross culturally, especially inside environments of persecution. This has received 60% of needed funding.
- Ruth is developing a companion video that will be used by believing Western women to engage Muslim women with the good news of Jesus Christ. This tool can be used to assist women to cross the street to Muslim women as well as use on foreign mission fields. This has yet to be funded.
- Dan Allen leads NRM in resource development, seeking global translation opportunities for the three books authored by Nik Ripken as well as the reproduction of the Insanity of God film.
Nik Ripken Ministries remains to give voice to believers and churches in persecution. We see them as our mentors and teachers. From what they have taught us we can better prepare the church in the West to fulfill the great commission by crossing the street and crossing the oceans utilizing wise practices taught to us by believers in persecution.
Would you consider making a donation today to support the mission of Nik Ripken Ministries?